Indian Creek-Family reuinion. A lot of the other mom's at IC keep a special shelf in their storage room and all the stuff is marked with 'IC' It is supposed to be saved until the reunion. The reuinion is over the 4th of July and I just barely started my shelf. A little bit of a late start!
I have a pile in the camper and in the house. Every thing that looks yummy that comes in the house they groan and ask "Is this for I.C?" Well of course!! Only 11 days and I am SO far from ready!
4 comments:
OK I give what is an IC shelf?
Indian Creek-Family reuinion. A lot of the other mom's at IC keep a special shelf in their storage room and all the stuff is marked with 'IC' It is supposed to be saved until the reunion. The reuinion is over the 4th of July and I just barely started my shelf. A little bit of a late start!
I have a pile in the camper and in the house. Every thing that looks yummy that comes in the house they groan and ask "Is this for I.C?"
Well of course!! Only 11 days and I am SO far from ready!
I have ONE package of marshmallows with IC marked on them. Scarey!!! I haven't even finished my menu!! AAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!
Post a Comment