
Imagine this one lighter and a little closer-cuz that is what it will be after I find time to photoshop it!

This was such a fun day!

Kim drove us up in the mountains for family pics!

There were the funnest places up there!

Girls with an attitude!

It did start to rain, but other than some flat hair, it wa still pretty fun!

The girls

We are still working on perfecting a natural smile with Kort!

I want to go back and take some more!

Fun day! Thanks to Kim for scouting out our spot!
3 comments:
WOW!! I love the pictures! They look so good! Did you have someone with you, or did someone have to run fast? If someone pushed the button and ran, everyone looks really calm. We are usually laughing or looking at the person (usually me) trying to get to the spot as the camera is taking the picture!
I LOVE the pictures! So cute!
OH MY! What a beautiful family! You can see the goodness of your whole crew beam through the photos... truly! And beautiful country too. As always thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment