Indian creek ticker

Friday, September 11, 2009

How romantical!

Once again romance at the Summers' Ranch is not your typical run-of-the-mill flowers and chocolate. Kim was going on a three day cowboy trip with all the cowboys in the area. They were going to help one of the nieghbors. By the way, when I talk about all of Kim's rough and tumble cowboy friends, I call them 'the gal-pals'. I don't know why, it just makes me happy. Anyway a 3 day trip with the gal-pals and he needs his pants mended. So I mended them. Then in a moment of complete brilliance ( or just plain silliness) I stitched K + P on his patch. I thought it would be funny for the gal-pals and a tiny embarrassing for Kim. He loved it! He wears them with pride---a lot! And it makes me happy and that is one of the reasons I love him!
P.S. If you can't see my stitching masterpiece, just click on the picture to make it bigger.

4 comments:

Stacy Summers said...

I clicked and I saw! Very cool!

Joddi said...

I love that you love that he loves it!! hehehe! It's been a long day!

Mellonee said...

Thanks Penny! Wonder how Daren would like wearing jeans to school that said "Mellonee hearts Me" hmmmm . . . .

Penny said...

There's only one way to find out!