Thank you for your patience through my 'Groovy Kind of Love/Elvis Presley' phase.

On the same token, please bear with me through my Adam Lambert issue. Something about the chill in the air makes me think of him.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Penny

6 comments:
Oh Penny...you so better not have voted for her...oh, I mean him!!:)You crack me up!
Do you think when I grow up I could be you? Cuz you are WAY funnier than me and I'd like a chance to be that funny!
I'm always so happy to open up my list and see a new Penny Post!
And I forgot to add that your photo looks great. Did you time it and run?
You are sooo hilarious!! Why can't you be my neighbor??
You are too cute! It was nice meeting you at enrichment! Blog buddy.
A note to the sponser......
I need a Penny's Posse fix! I'm with Mellonee...I love Penny Posts!!
Post a Comment