Umm....I would say that preschool graduation definitely qualifies him for "not baby status!" He is so cute though! I think it doesn't matter what age they are you as a mom are allowed to call them baby and kiss on those sweet cheeks!:)Congratulations big guy!
Penny, Linda told me about your son! I'm so sorry. We will be praying for you. What a mess. Again, I'm so sorry your family must go through this. We love you! Beth
3 comments:
Goodness he's adorable!! So excited to see you all and so happy to see a new Penny post!! Miss your blog, busy lady.
Umm....I would say that preschool graduation definitely qualifies him for "not baby status!" He is so cute though! I think it doesn't matter what age they are you as a mom are allowed to call them baby and kiss on those sweet cheeks!:)Congratulations big guy!
Penny,
Linda told me about your son! I'm so sorry. We will be praying for you. What a mess. Again, I'm so sorry your family must go through this. We love you!
Beth
Post a Comment