Indian creek ticker

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Meet Kort

If you haven't had the opportunity to meet my 6 year old son,
this next picture sums it up quite nicely.
1. Adorable
2. Dangerous
3. Full of Attitude
4. Eyes full of curiosity
5. Jaw set on whatever his little head thinks is right
6. A good boy who is constantly cracking me up!

He is a little depressed this week because of the snow. I overheard him telling his sister that he hates the snow. He hates it bacause when the snow comes, we have to give the cows back to thier owners. Apparently they are like library books, and you have to send them back when your time is up!



2 comments:

Mellonee said...

You forgot that he is a total sweetheart and a softy.
I love this photo of him. Have I told you lately how stinking much we miss you guys! Not even going to think about how long the countdown is or I'll be a puddle.

Joddi said...

I laughed out loud when I saw the picture! He's just too cute! I'm with Mellonee, I miss you too!