Indian creek ticker

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kennedy's Mall Trip

Kennedy went to the mall with some friends on Saturday. This was the first time she has gone to the mall with her friends. They came home with these matching hats and matching earrings(same style, different colors, so they are not "exactly alike") She was so excited, she could not handle it.
This is the note she passed me during church on Sunday. If you can't read it, it says, "Can I get clip on hoop earrings?" In reply I circled yes and wrote, "in 2037" She then did the math to figure out how many years that was. She is so funny. My little girl is growing up and I don't know if I'm into it or not.


3 comments:

Sally said...

You are definitely the coolest bloggin', coupon clippin', four wheeler drivin' mother of five! Can we hang out when I move back to MT? And way to go Dakota with the elk! Josh is yet to shoot a bull, (you know when you grow up in Utah hunting just isn't the same when you have to draw out for anything decent) so I'm sure he will be jealous. Maybe this Thanksgiving will be the year.

Live, Laugh, & Love with the Floyd Family on the Eastcoast said...

Hey penny,
this is ur cousin Anna. lhow are you?
just dropping in to say hi. I wish ur dad the best of luck and hope he feels better soon..
your kids are cute.. We have a 5 month old Evelynn.
Anyways
take care
Anna

Lindsay said...

I'm glad I've found your blog. How fun we can keep in touch this way. Your kids have gotten so big! It's amazing!