Indian creek ticker

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

You might be a mom of five if.......

Before you go to town to buy your youngest boy a pair of winter boots, you spray paint the perfectly good "princess boots" to see if he'll fall for that.

Your cute craft on the front porch has been colored a lovely light blue shade of sidewalk chalk.



You are packing two extra fruit cups and a spoon in your purse.


If you notice a marble and one pokey ball in the bottom of your ice water glass, and then wonder how long it's been there.


Any wall in your home has the art work of your six year old and please notice that she was thoughtfull enough to autograph it for me.

If any of these things have happened to you...Welcome to my world!







1 comment:

Kristy said...

I have had most of those things happen except for the spray painting the boots I never thought of that but then I have all girls so they all like the princess stuff. You are so funny.