THE GOOD NEWS!
We had a fabulous Christmas! We decided on not giving as many gifts to the kids this year, but to take the money and go on an outing instead. We don't have family here, so it was a great opportunity to do something a little bit different. On Christmas morning , about 10 o'clock we told the kids to go and get thier toothbrushes and a pair of jammies and we left. We then went to a motel with a water park in it and spent the night! It was so fun! We swam and played games and ate and swam some more! I got a ton of pictures with my new camera from my amazing husband. I spent 2 hours zooming in and out, focusing and unfocusing taking some pretty good pictures of the kids in the water.
THE BAD NEWS!
As I tried to download my pictures to the computer I inadvertantly deleted all my christmas pictures! I guess the camera is a little bit above my level. So imagine all my christmas and swimming pictures and post them right here_______________________. Thank you!

3 comments:
Oh man that stinks I was looking forward to seeing the pictures from your trip. Hope you get it figured out. Sometimes all the new technology is over-rated.
I'm so sad! : (
ohhhh. tought luck. I accidently deleted a bunch of my photos the other day too. :)
Post a Comment