The Branding went great, there was just one...um....well....questionable thing.
What's for lunch, Sweet Cheeks?
Sweet Cheeks? What the...... What exactly is the proper response to that?
Why thank you kind sir.
Oh no you didn't!
Was that a compliment or a nice use of sarcasm?
Was that a compliment or a nice use of sarcasm?
I was strangly speechless and a tiny flattered all at the same time!
Oh the life I lead!


8 comments:
He really said that? With a straight face? You are of course, adorable, but it's such an interesting way to address someone.
I think I would have liked to be a fly on the cowpie for that one, just to see you speechless!
ps I'm a bit wierded out that I read this one while "If You Could Hie to Kolob" was playing in the background.
That was definately a post to be accompanied by "She thinks my tractor's sexy" or "John Deere Green" maybe.
I would have been flattered....hope you were too!
Definatly a compliment. How about "Your first in line for lunch!" as a response.
good thinking..grandma kroll! where were you when I needed you. See I told you you should have come out.
OK, I wanna be called "SWEET CHEEKS"! Sweet Cheeks... Cashew.... mmmm.
Sweet Cheeks it is!
Lucky!
And I thought when you had the potato salad figured out you didn't need me! Why is it we can't think of a thing to say when we get a compliment?
Post a Comment