Indian creek ticker

Friday, February 19, 2010

Spirit Week


The boys and girls basketball teams are in districts this week. Everyday had a dress up theme.Here are the highlights......or the ones I remembered to take pictures of.. :)

Yes, we are the Trojans. Kim got a picture of a trojan copied it off ,cut it out and sprayed colored hairspray on Kade's head to trace as he shaved this into his head. There is another one on top.

Dakota, as Doc Holiday from the movie Tombstone


Kade as Friar Tuck from Robin Hood

Seriously this kid cracks me up.

Both the girls and the boys team won yesterday, partially if not completely by the dressing up at spirit week. he he It was pretty fun though.
Good luck, Trojans!!!!!!

2 comments:

the herd said...

I love the hair, Penny! Your kids like to have fun!

I enjoy you cowboy pictures!

Joddi said...

LOL!! Love the pictures! They are awesome, so are your amazing boys!!!