In r skool two kids frum avery class( 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th grade) get to go and compeet at the county-wide speeling bee. Miss Kennedy was one of the too top spellers in her class.
Thier wer 22 kids in the three skewl speeling be todae. Ken was veree nervus becuz thea had no list to studee. She was, by far the youngest one ther, so she was sooper scart.At one point she spelled a word rite, but kim & I both thought that she spelled it wrong. So were shee cam up with the good speeling, we sher don't no!
One of the highlights was when she was so nervous during the 3rd and 4th place spell off, I leaned over to Kim and said,"I can't tell if she is going to puke or cry!"
Love you Kennedy
Good job!
P.S.: Thanks to Mrs. Coyote Whisperer for the photos and the lifesavers!! You rock!


3 comments:
Way to go Kennedy!!!!!
PS You look super cute! Love the adorable thing in your hair!!
AWESOME! I have horrible memories from spelling bees past. She'll have to ask me about it sometime!
Post a Comment