O.K. Let's face it, I'm not an animal lover. I'm not even an animal liker. I'm an animal 'I'll put up with the stinkin' varmits' kind of gal. The last two days have been so cold. I'm talkin 10 to 20 below zero, not including the wind chill. So when I saw these kitty prints in my yard, I felt bad for our cat named Princess. Poor little kitty.
She was so cold and wandering, looking for refuge from the storm. She must have staggered up to my back door. Oh, porr little thing.
She saw the barbeque grill and thought she would huddle under it to keep her litlle warm feline self warm. How smart these lovely creatures are.See this is why I don't like them! Even when I try to be nice about it, this is what I get. I live on a huge ranch and the only place she can take a pooparoo is under my grill? Seriously.


3 comments:
You made me laugh... I am not a an animal-liker either! The girls are doing everything they can to get me to convince Santa to bring a little puppy down the chimney! Erg.
I have been laughing about the post about forgetting Kade in the car for 5 minutes now, so funny, it made my night.
We tried to have a kitty for awhile. It only lasted 6 weeks. The damn thing got stuck under our garage door. I really do feel bad about killing it, but on the other hand it was a blessing in disguise. I really do not like cats. I was just tolerating its stay.
Post a Comment