Indian creek ticker

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Boys, Boys, Boys!

My roommate from college and her husband and her 5 boys spent the weekend with us. We had so much fun. The boys got along great and had such great adventures.
This is Seth, and I love him. He is a fabulous talker and uses his hands a lot when he is explaining his Thomas the train set.
Here are the big boys. They were going to feed the horses, but it sure took them a long time. Quite frankly, I don't want to know what took them so long!





This is Miss Kennedy. 8 boys + 1 tom-girl sister=boring weekend
She was a good sport and rode in the tractor with her dad anyway!
It's a good thing she got some new lip gloss and a new "cute" shirt for Valentine's Day, or the whole weekend would have been a wash!



1 comment:

Sally said...

It sounds like Kennedy is a perfect mix of girly girl and tough girl. It reminds me of myself. I can remember putting on my boots and getting ready to show horses and worrying about my hair under my hat at the same time!