Indian creek ticker

Friday, February 20, 2009

My kids...the update!


Here is a little update on my kids.....


Kort is.....
4
in preschool
loves to rope(real animals, not the dummy)
hates walking, which means he runs everywhere
great bike rider
He tells me that I am his bestest mom in his whole world.


Kassidy...
is 6
has a lot of friends. She is as comfortable with a bunch of high schoolers as she is with 6 yr olds
is very head strong. She can change batteries in anything she wants w/ a variety of tools
loves to be outside with dad & the horses
is a great reader. Today she read her very first scripture verse all by herself.
is growing up so fast.
Every once in awhile she will be sad or sick and she will need her mom! I love it!

Kennedy....
is 8
is a sponge. She soaks in everything...beading, stamping, playing the recorder at school, sking
is very emotional. She gets her feelings hurt very easily. Not in a drama queen way, just tender
is doing very well in school. Loves to learn all the new things.
is starting to be a very good babysitter!
She is so much like me, she will say things on a weekly basis that I remember thinking or feeling when I was younger. I hope that that is a good thing.



(Pretend that Kennedy's picture is here. It is actually in the next post. I can't seem to put it here. Whatever!)



Kade...

is 11

is so easy going. He gets along with everyone.

is a hard worker. He is the first one done with his chores in the morning..almost every time.

is a great scouter. He has one more thing to do and he will be a first class(I think)

is a super trumpet player. He loves to play.

Kade is a lot like his dad. So I can use my same tricks on him as I do on Kim and they seem to work!




Dakota...

is fourteen

is always tired..not tired enough to go to bed earlier...just so stinkin' tired

is very active...b-ball, pep band, scouts, helping on the ranch.

is getting to big. He will start seminary & high school next. Oh mercy!

is a good boy who takes care of his mom. If I have a headache he will notice almost before I do and bring me my medicine. He will buy me a pop when he goes to buy him one. He still tells me he loves me...if no one is looking!





2 comments:

Jake and Sara said...

Hey when did you have all those kids! Just kidding! I appreciated the update though. And I didn't realize you had a Kassidy. That's one of the names on our top ten list. Hope you're having a great day!

Unknown said...

Wow the excitement to see that you added me as a friend on facebook. I think about you guys all of the time and want to come and visit so bad. I won't lie I'm pretty jealous of your lifestyle up there living on a ranch and all, my wife and I just don't know if we can leave Utah or maybe we'd have the same lifestyle. Your kids are getting so big! I can't believe that your oldest is going to be in high school. You guys better check out our blog, it has way better pictures than my facebook that I do nothing with. Anyway, good to hear from you guys and hope all is well. Our blog is chetandbobisue.blogspot.com