Friday, February 6, 2009
My sister...Superwoman!
I was just reading a blog called the NieNie Chronicles. This one sister got in a airplane crash and her other sister is taking care of her children and her life while she is recovering from some horrible burns and injuries. I don't do the blog or the sisters justice in explaining thier awesome story, but it reminds me of my sister....oh she didn't get in an airplane wreck or have any serious injuries. But she does get up everyday and face a whole world of challenges. Babies(really cute babies) husband( he's not as hot as Kim, but he'll do in a pinch), new job, housework and her favorite.......landry! I want to let her know that she rocks! I love you and am amazed at your courage and strength. Have a great day! You will make it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I wonder if when sister were made they were made with a connection that one always knew when the other needed a pick-me-up. If not you are just stinking awesome. Came home from work thinking I was doing a crapy job of everything just to read your blog. Thanks for getting me through the day. Love you!
That was such a perfect post for your sister. Every girl needs a sister like you! You gave me the nicest compliment I've ever had. Thank you!
Post a Comment