
This is Indian Creek. Most of you have heard me talk about it. We had 101 people there this year. I was able to stay for 9 days this year. My heart and soul are better for it. As I was downloading these photos of Indian Creek, I kept trying to find the words to explain it. I tried a lot...there are not enough words to tell you.

This is grandma great. It is her fault!
I think she is 92. She was there for the whole week. Everyone loves her .
The 101 are her posterity. Because of her we all get together and have such great times.

These are my sisters... not my blood sisters, just sisters that got mixed up in heaven. It took us awhile to get back together, but 16 years ago we all met and have been here almost every year since. I love these ladies and would trust them with my life.
I know......it sounds sappy.
It's not.
I am not going to try to explain. Just enjoy!

3 comments:
You gotta love a good gathering.:)
Hey Penny! I love all of your pictures and I'm soooo glad that you had fun. I love family reunions as well. It's just a blast when everyone can get together. Hope your doing well. See you on Sunday. :)
Shoot, that made me cry. I guess you can get homesick for a place you've never lived. Feel blessed to be a part of the 101.
Post a Comment