Indian creek ticker

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mouthy Mother

Conversation overheard at a Ranch Rodeo one fine Saturday morning in the middle of Montana:

"How old is that Summers' boy?"
"Not old enough!!", came the way to loud of an answer.
You guessed it. The reply to the question was me. Oooopies!












Somewhere between this picture and the next, I forgot to keep taking pictures. There was two or three jumps in there that I missed.
He didn't make eight seconds, but he did a great job. My heart only took 24-36 hours to regulate back to normal. Not bad for my first ride.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. you're braver than me. I could never let my kids do that. Very exciting stuff though.

Devin, Shellie, Addie, Connor And Noah said...

Hate to break it to you Penny, but your heart is going to have many experiences like that I'm afraid. That is just the beginning. Just be glad it isn't a bull YET!

Sally said...

What a brave kid, and an even braver mom!