
Just a little heads up. Maybe don't sass me cuz I got peeps!
P.S. If the mosquitoes are really bad and you bring the bug spray down to the guys at the river, make sure you have bug spray and not sunscreen. Apparantly, if you cover a paintball guy in sunscreen, bugs will still bite him...who knew?
P.P.S. Yes Mr. Jay, second picture on the right is little bro to you(and if you look close he is the one covered in sunscreen! He He!)
P.P.S. Yes Mr. Jay, second picture on the right is little bro to you(and if you look close he is the one covered in sunscreen! He He!)



3 comments:
Oh my goodness. crazy stuff. One of my roomies this summer went paintballing and I was gonna go with but I slept until 2pm instead. I'd rather sleep and do science then be shot up with paint. :)
I've never done the paintball thing either, I'm too scared. But look at my little brother all brave out there! You are too cool to have everyone out for some fun.
I would not go paintballing...especially with your little bro. He has way to much passion for me! Yikes!
Post a Comment