I present to you Halloween 2009
Summers Family Style!
Kort the pirate
Kassidy dressed up as Rapunzel--compliments of Aunt California (thanks chris)
Kennedy as a hippie girl.Kade as Elvis Presley-be still by beating heart!
Dakota went as an undercover CIA agent-which meant he didn't have to dress up- he was undercover
Halloween was so fun! We went to the Trunk-or-Treat at the church. We were so sure that Kade would win first prize for his Elvis costume, but he was a gracious second place winner. The hardest part to take was that the first place winner was a lady dressed up like---Kim Summers!Hilarious!


4 comments:
What cute costumes. I love the long braid. What a good idea. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that the 1st place winner was a Kim Summers wannabe!!
LOVE it!!! Kade looks amazing!! LOL
SO CUTE! Kade looks amazing. I can't believe that he didn't win first prize, though I would have loved to see a picture of the Kim impersonator! Thanks for the DARLING campin' jammies, we loved them and the darling card. I was bummed that we weren't able to see you guys! Thanks again!
When will we get to see the Sister/Brother Summers photo? Seriously, someone has one. Maybe you can send that CIA agent after it!
Thanks as always for the smile!
Post a Comment