Indian creek ticker

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Introducing........

The first ever Summers' Family Camper!!!
Kim bought us a camper! I am so excited. We have borrowed a camper(or slept in a tent) for the last 16 years. I can't wait for summer to come!

The master bedroom...:)


The potty!!!!!!
Unless you have camped for several days in a tent, you cannot fully comprehend the joy I get in posting my very own potty!

The kitchen-with a working fridge and freezer!


5 comments:

Natalie said...

Okay....where in the ---- have you been? Why have you not been blogging lately? I have been worried sick about what may have eaten you in Montana!!
I LOVE the new camper. I CAN fully appreciate the potty - I am still tenting it!:)

Mellonee said...

Can I first say WOW!!! Kudos to Kim and did I see a slide out?
You went from tent to
tajma-Tammy! It's just so fancy, fancy! I am SO excited for you. Of course I may be tenting it this summer since we sold the orange era and haven't replaced it yet. *S*
And getting a flushing toilet is a such a big, big, did I mention big deal? That was a shining day here, orange and all!

Joddi said...

Penny!!!!!!!

Soooo excited for you! Your potty is beautiful! Congrats!

the herd said...

This will be great for your Posse! So it took 16 years! Wow! That means I have about 3 more years to wait! Happy camping!

Stacy Summers said...

Dang Girl! You got yourself a camper! You deserve it!