Indian creek ticker

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Public Service Announcement

Attention all cowboys!
If you see the woman in the picture below, and you ask her to hold your beer( and she does-against her better judgement!), and if you think it is funny to see the Mormon girl holding a beer, and you grab her camera to get a picture of the Mormon girl holding a beer......
She will dump out your beer!

There, you have been warned!


Please note the evil mother-in-law laughing in the background-not really evil, but NOT funny!
It's a good thing my little girl loves this dirty old cowboy or I would have done away with him a LONG time ago!!!!
Actually, this particular cowboy has helped us out more times than I can count and I am very grateful for all the time and effort he has put in to help us. Thanks, dirty old cowboy!

3 comments:

4 kids and a milk cow said...

Love the look on your face. It's one of those do it again and I will not think twice about killing you!! Love it! :)

Penny said...

you are amazing wendy...you are like totally reading my mind!!

Joddi said...

hehehe!!!