Indian creek ticker

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Welcome to the country!

"Hey mom. What's for dinner?", she asks.



"Porcupine Meatballs.", I reply.



"Oh, did someone run over a porcupine?"



I look up expecting a cute little girl giggle, but no, a very straight serious face.

She beleives me. (ISSUE #1)

A questioning face---not like you expect me to eat a rodent--- but like who hit the little bugger?

She is totally prepared to eat this rodent! (ISSUE #2)




I think my friend Norm said it best when she titled one of her posts:

I am raising my children to be hicks!

Oh dear!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Soooooo FUNNY!!

Joddi said...

Dang stinkin' funny!

Sally said...

Hilarious. I was expecting to see a pic of Kassidy, but no, it was Kennady! Even better!

Mellonee said...

That was too funny.

Stacy Summers said...

It doesn't matter what you cook.. you're good at it, so whatever Porc. Meatballs are... they look yummy. : )