Kassidy just turned eight and is getting baptized next week. I can't believe it. She is such a one of a kind. Always surprises me with her choices. She is really growing up and I am so proud of her. What a sweetheart!We went to the eye doctor to check out how her new glasses were doing. He said that we have to wear an eye patch on one of her eyes three hours every night. He said he had a fancy eye patch that didn't look like pirate and he went to get it.
Kassidy sighed. "Sass, do you want the pirate patch?", I ask.
"Yes."
"Yes."
Silly girl wants to look like a pirate. Most girls would be embarrassed they have to wear an eye patch. Most girls would be so grateful they only had to wear it after school.
Not my Kass.
She took it for show-n-tell and wore it all ding dong day! She loves it! I am so glad she has the confidence to pull it off!
Love you girl!

3 comments:
I have missed your blog. Thanks for the card, everyone loved it and I am in the doghouse because I have to speak in stake conf that day so we for sure can't make it.
She is adorable in her dress. Love those kids who do what they want to do and somehow make it cool to be them. They are so fun to parent.
Have a great day next Saturday and know our hearts will be with you.
Such a beautiful picture!
Ahh, Kass your totally awesome! I'm with Melissa on the picture, it's soooo cute!
Post a Comment