
Our Church building just recently finished a major remodeling. We had to meet in the local high school gym for over a year. We are having an open house next week. Each room is going to have it's own Christmas tree. Today we went and got the Primary Tree, the Young Men's Tree and our family's tree. Here is Dakota the lumber jack packing the chain saw.

Kort was very excited that he was able to pack the Primary Tree to the pick-up.

What a hunk!

We had so much fun today. There wasn't any snow and that made the hiking way easier. It wasn't even very cold. We had a great time!
4 comments:
That looks so fun! I'm jealous - we're putting up our artificial tree next weekend. :(
How awesome that you'll finally have a real church building to meet in again! Sounds like a really fun way to kick it off!
How wonderful to have your building back. And a tree in every room. I think our Primary needs a Christmas tree!!!!! Yes, thats my mission! Your chain saw packin' feller looks tall!!! Is that really the case! How tall is he?
How neat! That looks like a blast. By the grins on your children's faces, it looks like they had fun too. That is so cool, Penny!
Penny, I am just catching up on your blog, seriously it is so cute. LOVED the Halloween costumes, especially the headless horseman. Your kids are getting so big, I can't belive it. Kennedy going to the mall with friends, I love it, I say bring on the hoop earings!
Post a Comment