Indian creek ticker

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Attention!

As Dakota and I were folding socks a minute ago, Kennedy came up and informed me that Kade(see below) has acquired a new nickname. I braced myself for the worst and asked what it was.
"Double Dutch Master"
she said. Huh? I repeated it back, Double Dutch Master? Yes. While Kade has a great sense of rhythm, his size does not lead one to beleive that he would be a "Double Dutch Master". I am very intrigued by this new development and will strive to get photographic proof.



The Double Dutch Master
Kade Summers

4 comments:

Kristy said...

I am waiting for the day of the photographic proof. Definitely one for the scrapbook. Can't Wait!!

Anonymous said...

double dutch is the best. I was never any good at it though. :) I always just ended up with lots of rope burns

Mellonee said...

Way to go Kade!

Sally said...

What a title to hold! I love it!