14 cans of Progresso soup
17 pop tubes of Grands biscuits
3 cake mixes
4 boxes of toaster strudles
2 sacks of chex mix
1 pouch of Betty Crocker cookie mix
I paid a grand total of......
*****$2.60*****
I love it. The cashier said that it was the best shopping that she's ever seen!
Now I want to go back today and do it again!
See I'm addicted!

9 comments:
That is so funny! When your post popped up I was printing my coupons online and working on my food storage list! I heart saving money and using coupons too!! LOVE IT! It really is a high! Beating the system!
You are amazing. I tried to figure out how you do it. I got on that website and there is soooo much to learn. Slowly I will get it I guess.
I am so terrible at couponing now that it is embarassing! I feel like it is a major ordeal to go to the city just to be able to save money, but HELLO, that's what you have to do living out where you do. So really I have no excuses. I need to do better. You really should give a little tutorial or some little tips and websites on your blog. Would you please?
Your amazing. Maybe you shoud come to Emory and teach a freshman seminar on moneysaving and the economy. :)
Very impressive. I really loved getting those great deals, but lately I've just been collecting coupons that collect dust.
I want to hire someone to coupon for me but that would probably defeat the purpose, huh?!
Do you do pinching your pennies or get them off the internet? I do pinching your pennies and get great deals, but I think you hold the record!!
Where do you get these great coupons? That's amazing! I loved seeing the pictures of the kids! You have a talent with the camara!
Couponing Rocks!!! Way to go!
Penny I am amazed that you can save that much I would be interested in learning your ticks if you would be interested in teaching them. Stephanie Eddins
Post a Comment