


I am slowly figuring out the new camera...very slowly. There are so many things to learn about it. Here are some pictures of the draft horses on the ranch. I am definately having fun trying to learn. Look out Pioneer Woman...here I come!
http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/

4 comments:
Really Penny, those are great! Beautiful horses!
Oh! Oh! Oh! I'm so excited for you! My favorite shot is of the first horse! Pioneer Woman has nothing on you!
We're looking at camera's tomorrow. It's been a long time forth coming! Can't wait! I'm nervous as all get out! I've been researching them online for eons and have felt completely overwhelmed!!!! I'm hoping the camera shop will speak in more lamen terms. : )
Can't wait to see more of your ranch on the blog!!!
OH! Kevin and I went over our schedules on Sunday night... Miller is requiring an ALL employee 4 week layoff! With the already 5 weeks of vacation he has plus sparatic vacation holidays-he has almost 10 weeks off this year... I told him he should go to the ranch and move buffalo/cows with Kim... or something. : ) I've already started my VERY BIG Honey-Do Please list!!! Gotta keep my boy busy! Actually I hope he gets in lots of fishing! He deserves its.
There are no fingers in the photo and things are in focus so the camera part is going well. And not a single one of your subjects is picking their nose, making funny faces or making rabbit ears above the other, so if you can translate all this to other photos you'll really have something going on!
Post a Comment