Indian creek ticker

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Same thing, different day?

As a mom, one of the hardest things for me is doing the same thing over and over again. Make breakfast, clean up breakfast, laundry, make dinner, cleanup dinner, laundry. You get the drift. Sometimes the monotiny of it just gets to me.


Not today!

Here are some of things that were said today at our house that probably weren't said in a lot of average american homes. Everyday is not like this, but every once in a while. Every once in a while I stop and say---Seriously? This is my life? I just said that? It cracks me up!
P.S. These pictures were taken in the winter, but once again not your average american type of kid pics!

"Dad just called and needs our help. Everybody get shoes and socks on, we are going to help dad move the buffalo!"
"Kort! Did you fill that whole bag up with buffalo chips?"

"Kassidy! What in the world are you doing? Is that a bone(the size of your thigh bone) in the bathroom sink? Are you really scrubbing the inside of that cow bone with your toothbrush?"


" Mom, Dad said he got 3 gallons of milk from Abby(our milk cow). You better get making a bunch more butter! Does that mean we get ice cream again tonight?"

Never in million years would I or could I have dreamed up the adventures that I get to go through! Well I better go, I've got a ton of butter to make!




3 comments:

Joddi said...

All I can do is laugh!!! Love ya!

Natalie said...

So, was it a bone?? and were they using THEIR toothbrush or someone elses?:)Funny life!

Penny said...

yes, it was a bone(I don't know who's) and it was her toothbrush!