My husband is quite the character. He is always the life of the party. When you live with the life of the party, your embarrassing moments become the life of the party. So, it is with great honor I present to you...the pink water shoes.

My husband packed his own self for camping this year and forgot to pack extra shoes. So when he got his little toesies wet when he went fishing, the only shoes were my pink water shoes. He wore them for two whole days.

It couldn't have happened to a nicer fellow!
5 comments:
I LOVE it!!!
HA! Funny, That is awesome!
Those pink shoes were definately 'enjoyable'.
Penny I miss you! Wish you could come play this weekend, it's just not the same without you.
Have fun in Boise.
I heard real men wear pink! : )
Men don't come much more 'real' than my Kim, so you must be right!
Post a Comment