It all started out so innocently. The sweet well-mannered children reading thier library books on the front porch. One last read of the stories they have come to love over the past week.
Practicing thier reading like thier mother had told them. We head to the library to get more books to fill thier cute little heads with educational dreams and visions.
After story hour they hand out inflatable guitars---so as to stimulate thier creativity and love for classical music.Or not......





8 comments:
I know they got their moves from you and Kim.!! Hs!Ha!
Hey, Gus got a matching guitar from summer reading! He doesn't quite have the moves yet! He did however to the "smashing guitar" move!
oh good...my kids aren't the only tiny rockers out there!
That is too funny! Especially the ladylike, very demure Kennedy rocking out!
Penny, I love your posts -- they keep me laughing!
I prefer to think that this sealed your nomination for Mother of the Year!
I'm going to have to say you went wrong absolutely NOWHERE!!!!! You're for sure gonna win the momma of the year award.
Thanks Jay U Rock!
Post a Comment