Indian creek ticker

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Splash from the past.....

Swimming lessons were in June this year. The three littlest went. Since Kort was only 4 I had to ride the bus to Missoula with them every day. The pictures are a little blurry...sorry. Kort and his little gang of buddies

This is Kort's sweet grin, after he threw some little toy into the pool after everyone had already got out of the pool. His teacher had to swim on out to get it. He's a charmer...for sure!


Kassidy did a great job. She is a little bit scared of the water, so I was a little nervous. She was brave and did everything they asked of her.


Kennedy hadn't had very much experience in the water either, but she surprized me...

by totally jumping of the diving board!




They all loved it! Since I can't swim a lick, it sure puts my heart at ease as they get better and better in the water!


1 comment:

Grandma Kroll said...

I'm so glad that the kids did so well in the water! It's my first love so my brave and fearless Kassidy has to learn to love it!! How else will she hang out with me in the summer when I get to retire?