A lot of parents think that thier children are brilliant. They have report cards, spelling bees, cute songs and brilliant stories(is that how you spell brilliant? it looks funny to me). I on the other hand have this:
If your brother and sister lock you out of the bedroom, then they cannot see that you are sticking your tongue out at them. Unless of course you draw a picture of your tongue and label it with an arrow. Then slip it under the door and strut away knowing you have had the last word in this little battle. See...this is what I live with!

3 comments:
This is adorable. Thanks for posting, it makes me smile.
I loved how they spelled tongue. I sure sounds right!! I also thought the spit comming of the tongue really showed them.- Wendy
Love it!! I might even use that one sometime!!
Post a Comment