Indian creek ticker

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dental Work---Montana Style!

"Dad, could you pull my tooth?", Kassidy says with Kim's leatherman in one hand and a tissue in the other.
"Are you sure it's ready?", he replies.
"yes!" she said.

"Here let me get a better grip!"
I would finish the story, but at this point I stood up and left the room. Eeew!



This is what I saw when I got back.
Double Eeew!



5 comments:

Devin, Shellie, Addie, Connor And Noah said...

Eeeew is right!!!!! I can stand a lot of pain, but having your tooth pulled out is definately its' own kind of pain. Ya'll Montana folk are just plain crazy!

Natalie said...

I can't believe she just laid there and let him pull it. What a tough and brave little girl.

Life's Journey said...

Eww, That is funny though, I'm with Natalie on that. I can't believe that she was ok with all of that. Hope your doing well Penny.

Stacy Summers said...

EWW is right! Thanks for keeping your blog updated... would love some pics on your new bike! Cute!

Unknown said...

Now that's a good dad for ya! Forget making the bed if he can grab on to his daughters tooth with a leatherman and yank it out then he's the man!