Indian creek ticker

Friday, May 15, 2009

Just a normal smile......


O.K. Kort give me a smile. Just a normal smile. Too much smile.
Not enough smile.


Oh I'm sorry apparently you thought I said 'child abducted by aliens' smile.

O.K. Fine we'll count it.
I love four year old boys! Especially this one!




7 comments:

Devin, Shellie, Addie, Connor And Noah said...

First of all you are a blogging fool this week and I love it! Second of all, where did time go . . . is he really four?! And third, love all the smiles!!!!!!!

Penny said...

1.) I'm cooking for 35 hungry cowboys, so I'm bribing myself w/ blogging. If you peel 15 lbs of spuds, you can put up a new post. It's the only thing getting me through!
2.) He'll be 5 in 2 months! crazy!
3.) I love his smiles too!

Mellonee said...

Penny, it's a good thing you post 'hypothetically' sometimes or all the sewing, photography and cooking for a mob might give me a complex!
Been missing your posts so your busy blogging week is a bonus for me.

Penny said...

Thanks, I needed that. I sit here sunburned, sweaty and smelling like a brandin' fire. Whoo! I am quite a sight, but branding is over for now so yeehaw!

Joddi said...

Kort is adorable! I'm glad the branding is done, because hopefully that means you are done trying to feed 35 cowboys!!

Stacy Summers said...

Time to blog us somethin' GIRL! Your fan base awaits!

Mellonee said...

I'm with Stacy, where are you?
Probably out couponing deals for I.C.