Indian creek ticker

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Easter Dresses

I know it's a little(lot) past Easter, but here are the girls Easter dresses. I made the skirts and the blue sweater all with material from my 'stash'. I only bought rick rack and Kennedy's white sweater. Pretty sweet deal for the easter dresses this year.
I am a little bit sad, because when I wanted to make matching skirts like I have from the moment Kass was born, Kennedy wrinkled her nose. ***sigh*** My matching girls dresses days are over. It was sure fun while it lasted though!

8 comments:

Sally said...

Oh how I am so excited for matching girls dresses! But I LOVE how creative and resourceful you are. Your girls look darling.

Sally said...

And one other thing....don't ever buy ric rac again after I move back to MT. My grandma unloaded a stash on me and I'd love to share some of it! I'm sure my mom has some stashed away too that you could raid anytime.

Penny said...

That's funny, because I know that the blue velvet came from your mother's house! And I am able to admit I am a ric rac addict! Do we have a time table as to when you are coming back? It will be fun to get to know you face to face not screen to screen!:)

Jason said...

Penny, I am so impressed! Those dresses are amazing. From now on, Amy and I aren't shopping for clothes, we're just going to send you an order form with what we need. Our girls can still be coerced into wearing matching clothes, so it should be easy for you. :)

Penny said...

Ooh now you are tempting me. Matching girl dresses? I'll make you a deal. I'll make the dresses Christmas & Easter, if you will do the doctor work for us. I'll just overnight sick kids to you as they come. You fix them and overnight them back. Sound good? Deal :)

Sarah Lynn Russell said...

I need 4 matching dresses!!!!!

I am seriously impressed with your talent!!!! Yeah Penny!!!

Mellonee said...

They look adorable! I knew you were crafty but I didn't know you sewed, and well. I'm impressed.

Joddi said...

WOW!! I tried to make Hannah a dress once. I bought fabric, tried, threw it away. Bought fabric again, tried, threw it away again. I wasn't ever tempted again!