Indian creek ticker

Monday, August 3, 2009

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get away from my children!!!

A poor chicken just happened to walk through my mom's yard when we were there. Somebody grabbed a butterfly net and the chase was on.

I didn't know how agile a chicken can be.

My kids ran and ran and ran after that poor chicken.
(Please notice how black the bottom of my son's socks are. You can never come back from that!)

Kass almost had him, and then he ducked into the bushes.

We finally treed him and couldn't reach him anymore.

Poor chicken.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Never a dull moment when the Summers are around.:)

Penny said...

Wow...you sound so wise now that you are 30!

Life's Journey said...

I LOVE THAT POST!! I LOVE THOSE PICTURES!! What a great stories those pictures tell. Man, I should chase chickens at your farm instead of cow tippin. I still want to go cow tippin though. When can I come. LOL. Happy Days!