Indian creek ticker

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

You can't go wrong...

You can't go wrong......

with three cousins in baptism dresses at the temple!

All these girls got baptised in the last year, and are the best of friends!


I can't wait to put these pictures on display at thier receptions, I know I'm getting a little bit ahead of myself, whatever!


6 comments:

Dr. Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Devin, Shellie, Addie, Connor And Noah said...

You girls are beautiful. We wish we could have been there for each of your baptisms. We love and miss you.

Joddi said...

You can't get much cutter than these 3!!! Love the pictures! They will be adorable at their receptions!!

Condie 4ever said...

What beautiful pictures!!! Did you take them? They are so neat. Very cute girls!!! Don't forget Time out for Women June 6. See you there?

Penny said...

I'm on the countdown! I can't wait. When you hear a really loud WOO HOO! you'll know it's me. I did take the pics. Kim got me an awesome camera for christmas and I love it!

Natalie said...

I love, love, love the pictures. What pretty little girls.